Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

Tatau: Aisea

  LI: To create a DLO that tells others about tatau.                                                                            


Tattooing has played an important part in many cultures over time. Our challenge was to use our smart searching skills to find out about traditional tattooing in our own culture. I really enjoyed doing this task as I get to learn a lot more about my Culture. I also really liked working with my partner as we shared our ideas and worked collaborative. The most interesting fact I learnt was some people do tatting to represent their culture. My partner and I used our searching skills to find facts and information about tattooing and what it means to our culture.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am Priscilla and I liked how you also explained how that was your culture.

    ReplyDelete