Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

Distance Learning - Cultural Art: Ong

 LI: to keep our learning going.


This is our first distance learning challenge of the week, we could choose any two challenge on our distance learning class site. I chose to do the Cultural Art, inspired by Raku Inoue. For this cultural art we were supposed to go in our backyard and find things we could make insect or bugs out of. I chose to do a butterfly, because while I was finding things in my backyard one landed on me. to make this butterfly I used some flowers which I thought would look good on this butterfly. What I found fun was getting to explore my garden.

1 comment:

  1. hi Diana
    i like the pink it look relly good .
    i really like the bule butterfly and the red butterfly have a good day
    from Rihana @ belfast school

    ReplyDelete