Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

Interactive Maths Game - By Victoria



This is my interactive maths game, to practise a mix of multiplication and decimal problems in written form. There are only 5 questions, with either a correct or incorrect answer and a reaction page that i’d like you all to use to give me feedback on my quiz. Note that you can always use a hint, and remember to think about the question carefully. Peers testing my game, and playing others games have helped me bring mine to the next level by looking at my layout, font, colouring, and sizing. Feedback from my teacher was to look at unnecessary capitals in some of the equations. It’ll be obvious if you get it the answer wrong or right, so you can try again or continue to the next question. I really enjoyed creating my own character and making it move, using a GIF maker site. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment