Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

Graphics - By Giovanni



Today at Tech we were focusing on finishing our card game design. I changed my mind and wanted to make the board game snakes and ladders because I found that cooler. When we were finished Mrs Ferguson asked us to look at a projector on the white board to show us how to make a pacman, banana or a moon looking the same by just using 3 cylinders. Next we made a 2 cylinder shape with our first name and last name initials on it. Then we had our challenge to make our teacher (Mrs Anderson) by using shapes only. Lastly it was almost time to go and I got up to making the upper body by using a cone or a square. This week at Tech was fun because I got to make a person with shapes on tinkercad.com and because I finished making my card game design (Snakes and Ladders).

No comments:

Post a Comment