Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Two Word Sentences


For writing we have been looking at simple, compound and complex sentences. We learnt that simple sentences are mainly two words, which contain a subject and a verb. We had to write down three examples of a simple compound and complex sentence.

By Fraidoon


For writing this week we have been learning about two word sentences. Our task was choose three examples and change them into a compound and complex sentence. I thought that this was a really great task.  

By Eric


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Eric,

    My Name is Cameron and I'm in a year 7 and 8 class room at Karoro School. Could you check out my blog http://karorocamerond.blogspot.co.nz/.

    This is a great blog post

    I think your post was great because all of your sentences were correct. This reminds me of doing a thing called Word Search 2. Word Search 2 is about synonyms, alliteration you know… those sort of things.

    ReplyDelete