Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

Tongan Language Week Challenge by Harlem H and Savelina



This week is Tongan language so week we have created a DLO that shows how to make raw fish. The information is in English and in Tongan. My partner and I had to create the New Zealand translation to Tongan then me and Savelina had to record our self saying the ingredients of the raw fish then we started saying the ingredients in new Zealand and Tongan when we had finished that we said our bits and and then we went and checked our recording and took the mistakes out and went until it was finished      

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Harlem H and Savelina

    Thank you for teaching me how to cook raw fish. This may help me when I’m 13 or when I cook fish. So thanks. :0

    Maybe next time you make a video turn down the volume and go a bit slower. Next time you can show yourself making it.

    I really really liked your video now I know how to cook snapper properly. Now when I go fishing with my Dad and get a Snapper I can cook my own dinner.

    ReplyDelete