Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

The green arrow... by Freeman

As I picked up the arrow with the bow I gently placed the arrow under the knot. I remembered the 2 F’s which were fingers and face I pulled my right hand towards my face.

When I pulled my right hand against my face I placed my index finger on top of the knot and my middle finger  under.  My right hand quivered as it rested against my face.

  Next I was ready to fulfil the last 'F' which was fire. I slowly released my finger and the arrow flew into the air and directly nipped the balloon.

Suddenly I heard the balloon pop and in shock my heart was pounding. I didn't know the arrow would hit it. I thought it was my skills, but Mataio thought it was luck.

This is my recount of my 5 favourite minutes of camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment