Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

The bowman... by Jericho

As I picked up my arrow and bow I placed my arrow on the holder and the end under the knot. I remembered the two F’s. I put one of my feet diagonal and one straight.

When I tugged my arrow against my face my index finger went above the knot and my middle finger and ring finger went under.

I let go while my eyes were closed. When I opened them I saw the arrow was not going as quick as I had thought it would and it was going crooked. I had really hoped the arrow was going to get the bulls eye.

The arrow was not supposedly going to hit the target so I just put my bow down in disappointment and then I heard a pop. I turned around and was surprised the balloon had popped. I thought it was skill but Zane thought it was luck.

Today I had to write about camp. I wrote about archery because it was one of my favourite things at camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment