Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Family Wedding Day: A Recount by Samantha


Hooray!!! A wedding! I got up and I was ready and prepared for the big special day. It was a fresh sunny day, so we headed out to go to the wedding and who knew it was on a farm in Albany. I had felt overwhelmed already as soon as we had gone up the driveway.


It was the time now for me and my family to head up to the wedding ceremony. I couldn’t believe my eyes! It was like I was in Dreamworld. Everything was set up perfectly. The food was prepared and on the tables. The decorations were really impressive. This was the perfect day for everyone to gather together for special celebration.


Up next was a performance by a group of kids from the East Cook Island Community Group. I was included into this event as well. I was scared and nervous to dance in front of my family and guests who had arrived, but I had hope and didn’t give up. It was very stressful dancing in this heat but I had represented myself and my group proudly with pride.

Now it had came to the time where all of the fun had come to an end. It was a fun day, and I had represented myself proudly as well as my family. It was a day that I will never forget because it was a day my family and I came together for a gathering of a special celebration.

1 comment:

  1. hi Samantha

    I really like the way you have put your writing into paragraphs. Maybe next time you should put more sentences in your writing. Other then that your writing was fantastic. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete