Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Remembering Our Summer Holiday In Seven Sentences | By Alex

Today for writing all of LS2 had to create a copy of a DLO and then fill it out with seven sentences
(One for each sense) and also a picture of one of the sentences. We also had to try and use different
language features eg; a Hyperbole, a Simile, a Metaphor, Onomatopoeia etc.
I chose to create a picture of my sixth sentence in which I use a simile, the sentence is about when my
brothers blocked a door by pushing it to keep me from getting out.

L.I. - Writing to recount
Writing using language features to engage readers

Complete these sentences about an event over the summer holiday.
Don’t tell us what the event was just give us enough information that we can know for ourselves.

I heard a man running through the crowds, and a woman trying to calm her baby down.

I heard the object fall to the ground with an earth shattering ‘Clunk!’.

I saw an advertisement when I went to the cinema.

I wondered if I would see anyone that I knew there.

I wondered about the ending for the movie.

I felt like an ant when I tried to push the door open.
Although I felt one of my brothers trip me over, I quickly just got back up and chased after him.



- Me being unable to open the door because  they were pushing really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment