Pages

Thursday 29 September 2022

Queen Elizabeth II Blog by Carson

LI: to research the reign of the royal family

 

For this activity me and my partner Kingston made a DLO about Queen Elizabeth that sadly pass away at the 8th on september 2022. My partner and I answer some question that we got from our class and answer them with google. We also can talk about facts about Queen Elizabeth, Queen Elizabeth story/back story and about her. We found some very intresting facts about her: She is the longest reigning monarch ever in Britain, The Queen's birthplace is now a fancy Cantonese restaurant and The Queen's birthplace is now a fancy Cantonese restaurant. We also presents our DLO to our class. I really found this activity shocking when Queen Elizabeth pass away.

No comments:

Post a Comment