Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

Distinctively Roswell




My name is Roswell. I am 12 years of age and was born on September the 9th 2000. That makes me a millennium baby!

I live in a 2 story house in Otahuhu with my Grandma, Grandpa, 2 uncles, my auntie, 3 cousins. One of them is in room 7 and he’s 7 years old. The other two are four and one. I also have a sister who is 15. I have my own bedroom with a bunk bed, draws and a desk with a 25 inch plasma screen with a x-box 360. Most people think I’m pretty lucky to have all that. My family is from Samoa (the capital city of Apia). At home I speak Samoan to my Grandma and Grandpa even though they both speak English. I think they make us do that so we can learn our language.

I admire Dr Dre, Snoop Dog, 50 cent, Eazy E and 2 Pac because I’m into allsorts of rap music. I think I have an eclectic taste of music. I like to sneak into the auditorium when we’re at Library and play the piano. Everyone thinks I’m really good at piano. My nana will be happy to hear this because she pays for me to take piano lessons twice a week so I can play piano at my church. Church is an important part of my culture and we go every week.

My friends think that I’m funny, annoying and I got swag because I always joke around and make everyone laugh. I think my teacher agrees with them because she doesn’t really growl at me.

Even though sometimes I muck around I have goals that I want to achieve. My big dream is to be a famous pianist and hold recitals that people have to pay big money to come and listen to. Imagine how awesome it would be to hear a duet with Roswell and Beyonce one day and you could all say you knew me when I was in your class at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment