Pages

Thursday 14 February 2019

Head Boy: Jack

Today was the first assembly for Term 1 of 2019 for Panmure Bridge School. This year, I am representing my school as head student, and I am very happy that I will be able to represent the school in many ways. For this weeks assembly, Mele and I spoke in front of the school, Julian and Fui showcased the new design to our school P.E kit, and all 6 leaders received their leadership badges. In my opinion, I thought we spoke really well, and that if we can keep our composure, and speak clearly, then we can become great leaders. After the assembly, photos were taken, and smiles could be seen across all of our faces. I hope that next week, we will have just as much fun as we did today.

Link to my Head Boy speech: Here



No comments:

Post a Comment