Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

The hardest steps of my life... by Eric



When it was my turn to go up on the beam I felt nervous. I wanted to go up and come down right away. Step by step up the ladder and up the rungs.

I went to the beam, before I knew it both of my feet were on the beam. I was wrapping my hands around the pole. I asked the instructor "Can I get off now?" but she told me I had to walk a bit. I balanced my way through a quarter of the walk. I was so scared that my legs were quivering. When I was told to step off the beam, I struggled to do it.

When I finally got off, I felt a sigh of relief that I was on my way down. I felt really proud of myself because I had achieved something I though I never would.

This is my recount on one of the events that happen at camp. We had to do five minutes of camp, I picked the High ropes, I wrote what I was feeling and what I was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment