Pages

Wednesday 29 March 2017

5 minutes of camp... by Fatongia

I didn't  think I would ever do the high ropes challenge because  I’m scared of heights.

The harness had to be tight so JR checked it for me that made me happy because I didn’t know how to do it. I felt nervous each step I took up the ladder my legs felt wobbly and my heart was racing when I stood on the log and looked down the people looked like ants, standing on the tall wooden  log I felt  like a giant. I heard my group saying  GO FATONGIA ! Dance but I was too shy to dance. I like seeing all the PBS cheating and laughing.

Finally it was time to sit on my harness so JR could get me back on the ground. I felt so happy when my feet were back on the grass.





Today I have to do five minutes writing about camp. I wrote about the high ropes at camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment