Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Can You Guess What I Did Over The Summer Holidays? by Fraidoon

L.I. - Writing to recount

Writing using language features to engage readers

During the Summer Holidays I have done a lot of things like go to Australia. I enjoyed every part of my holiday, especially my uncles wedding. In my recount I have described one event that happened over the long break. Can you guess what I did? I have sentences describing what I did. Can you guess what I did by using the clues provided for you. 

I heard the water crashing.
I heard the loud music piercing through my ears.
I saw the bright colours in the sky, but I was still not impressed
I felt the sand sliding through my palm.
I felt like I was waiting for years, until it was time.
I wondered when the countdown is going to start.
I wondered If there was going to be a big feast after this.

Image result for surfers paradise

Photo by Steve Austin/ (CC BY-ND 2.0)

No comments:

Post a Comment